Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
e&e is searching for a Technical Support Analyst for a role located in Harrisburg, PA. Candidates MUST have experience with web development in Java or .net.
- Review Incident tickets with higher risk or urgency required to determine symptoms and troubleshoot steps performed by the Tier 1 Support group.
- Escalate issues to Sr Technical Support Analyst that could impact the ability to maintain compliance related established SLOs.
- Confirm Incidents and provide functional product knowledge to resolve the issue.
- Triage and determine the urgency, impact, and priority of Incidents and escalate if applicable.
- Respond to complex end user requests related to functional or technical aspects of production systems.
- Provide functional support (e.g. configuration).
- Perform data analysis and developing recommendations to resolve Incidents or address Service Requests.
- Determine the underlying or root cause(s) of Incidents as well as their subsequent resolution and prevention.
- Collaborate with the Incident Manager, business unit, and Tier 1 Support to ensure that stakeholders remain informed throughout the Incident Management process.
- Support other non-production IT support tasks as necessary to maintain the operating IT environment and to target operational efficiency improvement.
- Create knowledge artifacts and/or escalate requirements for knowledge, where relevant.
- Support System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities where necessary (System requirements review, Design review).
- Track and support system performance metrics and report on system availability.
- Participate in on-call support outside of core hours.
- Work Incidents escalated from less senior Technical Support Analyst.
- Review and approve resolutions recommended by Associate Technical Support Analysts.
- Maintain accurate records of Incidents, Problems, and significant Events related to IT production systems for ‘post mortem’ and trend analysis purposes and continuous improvement.
- Develop, modify and execute basic ad-hoc queries. Create and execute Data Change Requests (DCR) for supported systems.
- Initial point of contact for more serious Incidents .
- Ensure that recurring Incidents with IT production systems are evaluated as candidates for the Problem Management process and root cause analysis.
- Effectively transfer knowledge across the respective process/business function/ portfolio area(s).
- Responsible for providing technical assistance to the team at a foundational/skilled level (e.g, Code debug, Complex SQL Coding & Analysis, Log Investigation, etc.).
- Support Tier 3 SDLC for break-fix demand (e.g., functional requirements, design traceability, test case review, etc.) where applicable
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Information Systems or related field, or two to four years of related experience, or the equivalent combination of knowledge, experience, and training.
- Proficient understanding of the agency business model, business strategy, business processes, and operations.
- Ability to conceive, present and recommend alternative IT Service Delivery options keeping with business strategy.
- Know, understand, and articulate the business value and business cost of delivering IT services.
- Proficient understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to contribute to the Strategy, Design, and Operation of Production Support services to optimize business value delivered from available technical capabilities and resources. Demonstrated experience managing SLOs.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and execute forward planning.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization to influence outcomes and obtain support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc., a leader in the IT Staffing & Recruitment Industry and recognized as one of top 20 fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania represents a wide variety of industries, including state and federal government, telecommunication, retail, healthcare and manufacturing industries. Our staffing capabilities include recruiting, staff augmentation, and permanent staff placement. At e&e not only do we offer salaried employment and excellent benefits including full healthcare, long-term disability, life insurance, a 401 K plan, and paid days off but we cater to those looking for alternative employment options as well. We are excited to tell you more about e&e IT Consulting Inc. Please come check us out at www.ene-it-consulting.com to learn more about our firm and all of our exciting opportunities.