Please send resumes to email@example.com
e&e is searching for an experienced SSRS Developer for a role in Harrisburg, PA.
- Candidate will be expected to develop various items using SSRS, SSAS and SSIS.
- Routinely perform data analysis, data modeling and data visualization tasks.
- Typically involved in performing complex and advanced queries in SQL.
- Familiarity with CSS and UI design is helpful.
- This role will occasionally be asked to assist with reporting, file manipulation and data visualization using tools such as Tableau, QlikView, iDashboards and Python.
- May also be expected to gather requirements, meet with stakeholder groups, write report specifications and document processes and procedures.
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
- MCSA/E certification
- Written and Spoken Communication
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services)
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Data Modeling
- Working with and cleansing data
- Data Analysis
- Education Data (NCES, IPEDS, CEDS, CDS)
- UI/Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, QlickView, iDashboards)
- File Manipulation (Python)
e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc., a leader in the IT Staffing & Recruitment Industry and recognized as one of top 20 fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania represents a wide variety of industries, including state and federal government, telecommunication, retail, healthcare and manufacturing industries. Our staffing capabilities include recruiting, staff augmentation, and permanent staff placement. At e&e not only do we offer salaried employment and excellent benefits including full healthcare, long-term disability, life insurance, a 401 K plan, and paid days off but we cater to those looking for alternative employment options as well. We are excited to tell you more about e&e IT Consulting Inc. Please come check us out at www.ene-it-consulting.com to learn more about our firm and all of our exciting opportunities.