Please send resumes to email@example.com
e&e is searching for a Business Analyst for a position located in Harrisburg, PA. This BA will be responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies
- Experience developing Business Requirements
- Experience developing Functional requirements
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix
- IIBA-certified Business Analyst (desired)
- Experience developing Report Specifications
- Strong organization and writing skills.
e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc., a leader in the IT Staffing & Recruitment Industry and recognized as one of top 20 fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania represents a wide variety of industries, including state and federal government, telecommunication, retail, healthcare and manufacturing industries. Our staffing capabilities include recruiting, staff augmentation, and permanent staff placement. At e&e not only do we offer salaried employment and excellent benefits including full healthcare, long-term disability, life insurance, a 401 K plan, and paid days off but we cater to those looking for alternative employment options as well. We are excited to tell you more about e&e IT Consulting Inc. Please come check us out at www.ene-it-consulting.com to learn more about our firm and all of our exciting opportunities.